Monday 9 March 2009

All of the music

When I did the music I tried to compose a totally different type of music each time so that we would be able to change the mood of the sequence by having different types of music. I found this fact out by watching the special features of the "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" DVD. The music we finally chose for the final cut was the really cheesy music so it would attract the audience’s attention and keep them interested in watching the rest of the film. We changed the volume in the music to make it more interesting and we had it go right up to the blast when the two different people are in the same world. The other type of music that I composed for this was a more relaxing music where it kept changing from happy to sad but I had to be very careful as the whole piece of music was in a major key. I also tried different tempos to change the intensity of the sequence.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home