Friday 6 February 2009

Locations, that are easy to get to:

Because of the snow we have been having this week, I have not been able to confer with the rest of my group, as they have not been in lessons at all this week, for various reasons.
So I have decided to make it easier for us to catch up with the schedule, that we should use the locations in Long Road, which we where originally planning anyway. For shooting the scenes that we were originally deciding to shoot possibly, at one of our groups gardens, however to make it easier, I have seen an ideal location, that we can use that is close to Long Road, but is ideal for the shoots that we are planning for one of our characters, I have decided on these particularly easy to get to locations, so that we film during lesson time. I will still have to confer with my group to see if they approve of these locations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home