Friday 6 February 2009

Complications when prepering for shooting:

My group have had a few major complications which have set us back quite a bit, for example, with the snow we have been having, Long Road was closed on Tuesday, so we could not organize when we could book the camera and take it out for filming. Then, the rest of the week none of my group have turned up for media, so again I have not been able organize when or where we are going to shoot.
However I have decided where we can shoot, so that we can catch up, with our Rough Cut deadline, this could be set back however if my group if they do turn up next week, and disagree with these locations or if they may not be able to reach this, then we may have to resort to, a less effective location for the rough cut.

I hope that we will not have any of these complications, while we are planning and filming our final cut.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home