Thursday 22 January 2009

This is our Mood Board:

This shows you the atmosphere of what are opening sequence will be like, while also keeping, the imagery similar to what we hope to achieve. For example The Black and White Photographs represent a dismal representation of the real world, while the color images show a bright, cheerful environment, for the fantasy world. The music for this mood board also gives the impressions of a dark mood, and a cheerful mood switching between each other. I put a calm muted drum beat to keep the interest of the audience as it is a fairly ling piece of music. Also to do this I put a syncopated bass rhythm into it. And finally just for the feel and effect I put a syncopated tambourine quietly in the background, this give the piece a more rounded feel. I made it slightly shorter by changing the tempo of the piece. I feel personally this also makes the piece sound better and more appealing to the audience. Plus, I changed the key of the piece of the music as I felt that playing the piece in C major was boring and uninteresting. Therefore, I changed the key to Bb minor as this is out of my personal experience a really nice key for the piano to play in. The music was done by Steve. This is essential for what we want to achieve for the opening because, we are planning to introduce the two main characters, by showing certain events in an average day of the completely different lives.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home